Monday, December 1, 2008

Kate's Cup Truck Picnics...

Each Thursday my mom goes to a group called Kate's Cup with our Cousin Merry. It is really far away so before we head all the way home - we always get to stop and have our McDonald's Truck Picnic... Mom says it is too hard to haul everyone out, order, eat, clean up and load 'em all back in... so we just eat in the car. It is pretty cool. It is the ONLY time I am allowed to eat in the car!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. French fries are my favorite!

Addie usually just drinks her milk and watches a movie...

Matty Moo drinks his milk but really isn't into the movies...

Mom seems so much happier on Thursdays after Kate's Cup... She has lots of new friends there and is learning more about God each week! I think her friend Kate who is about to have my new friend Savannah is going to join us soon! Anyone else who wants to come - just call my mom - it is SO fun (for us kids too!).

post signature


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones