Monday, March 9, 2009

A Visit From Aunt Rita!

I know, I know, I am behind AGAIN! Uncle Jerry reminded me this weekend that I haven't posted in a while but once you see what we have been up to - you may understand. We have had so much fun lately that we have hardly had a chance to sit down!

Our GREAT Aunt Rita (the great is more a descriptor than a title!!!) came to see us from Colorado. We LOVE Aunt Rita - she totally knows how to make us giggle. Aunt Rita even caught Missy Mae long enough to get this picture... that is NOT an easy feat.

Mom took this picture of Aunt Rita trying to capture Moo. He is SO into Gram and Papa's shutters. He kinda gets "stuck" when he finds things he really likes. He does it over and over and over and over and over again.


Sissy discovered the game table chairs. She climbed up....


and down again and again. I think she saw me looking so cool sitting in them that she had to try it herself!


As you can tell - the Egglets sure know how to party it up! We had every toy you can think of all over their family room. We were keeping Gram, Papa, Aunt Rita, Cousin ReAnn, Mom and Dad on their toes the WHOLE time.

I even got a chance to work with my Gram on her puzzle skills... everyone says she is the master puzzle put togetherer a title I may have to strip her of in the future. She is really good at this Elmo puzzle so I am going to have to keep practicing!
Since I am about a week behind and we had a lot of fun events this past week - keep checking in so that you don't miss a thing!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones