Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Amazing Email!!!!

Each morning my mom checks her emails while we eat breakfast. Today - I got a really special email message! Look at what was sent to me:

Noah,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Luke's Thunder in the Desert! We appreciate hearing comments like yours because it makes the months of planning and preparation worth it. See you at the 2011 show.

Justin R. Oakes
Public Affairs Officer
Luke Air Force Base

Can you believe that I got a real message from someone at Luke Air Force Base? This makes my day at the Air Show even better!!!! Not only do they fight for our country and protect our rights - they are nice people who care enough to write emails!

Officer Oakes - I will be there in 2011! Hope to meet you there!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones