Monday, March 23, 2009

Twinies...

Well, here is a pic of the twins... It is rare to get a picture of the two of them at the same time where they are both looking at the camera... now, we just have to work on them looking at the camera AND smiling! Matt & Addie are the same age I was when mom and dad brought them home. I was holding my breath - trying to see if two more were going to come - but it looks like we are in the clear! Looks like I am only going to have one brother and one sister! Whew!

Matty Moo was happy to be the center of attention! He loves to smile and wave.

Addie Mae is our drama queen. One minute she is silly and smiling and the next a seriously little smirk... funny girl.


Tubby Time! Addie LOVES to play in the tubby and mom managed to get a shot that was not TOO embarrassing!



Moo was so excited about playing with my whale that he would NOT look at mom! He is quite the splasher.

Don't let this innocent picture fool you... these two are wild animals! It is really cool to have not one but TWO little people in my house!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones