Monday, March 23, 2009

Playing in the Yard!

A big attitude from a little dude! We have been playing outside a ton lately - the weather is perfect and mom discovered that we LOVE the octagon in the grass!

See it's perfect - it keeps A & M from eating the rocks and keeps them away from my stuff too! She lets them out one at a time so that she can chase them all over the yard and watch what they are eating!

Here they are comparing softballs... they were the same but they always have to find something to fight about!


I love to play with my cars and the rocks on the slide!


Addie loves to pull the wagon around in the grass... OK mom - could her bow be ANY bigger? She really does look like Cindy Loo Hoo in this picture!

This is my mini cooper - as I like to call it... I love spring!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones