Monday, January 4, 2010

Gingerbread Houses...

Nana surprised me with a Gingerbread House Kit that I could build ALL BY MYSELF! Well, I needed mom to help with putting up the walls... but other than that I did it ALL BY MYSELF!

Mom put Addie and Matt down for a nap and I got to stay up to artfully craft my house... It's hard to decide what should go where... I wanted it to be JUST PERFECT!


Mom kept telling me to not sample so much of the icing and candy.... I have NO IDEA what she's talking about... I am not eating ANY of this.... it is all going on my house! Promise!


OH MAN! Busted... OK... so I WAS sampling it as I was going... it's just a little quality control~!

Tah Dah! What do you think? I think it's PERFECT!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones