Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Lights.... on OUR house!

Can you believe this is OUR house? Yup, dad put the Christmas lights up again this year expect now the Reindeer are in our front yard!

It was REALLY, REALLY cold the night he put up all our lights... but mom let me go out for a little while to supervise...

And I think he did a PERFECT job! Addie and Matt were already in bed - but MAN were they excited when they saw them the next night! Every night before we go to bed, we open our front door and yell "Goodnight Christmas Lights~!"

It's just magical... I think our house had the BEST lights on the block! Thanks dad!

I was having so much fun helping that I was NOT impressed when mom made me come back in the house to go to bed.... maybe SHE IS the Grinch that stole Christmas!

post signature

1 comment:

Little House in the Desert said...

What a good job he did! Lol--we have those sleepers too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones