Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas at Gram & Papa's...

Christmas at Gram & Papa's was really fun because my Libby and Belle Belle were in town! I am 2 days older than Libby - so it's kinda like having 2 sets of twins in the family!

Sissy and I sat down to play some Christmas carols on the piano before opening gifts.... well, we tried to play some carols anyways.

Here are all us grand kids TRYING to get organized for a group shot.... yah, right!

Even with the help of Gram & Papa... it's close to impossible to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time! For 3 out of 5 of the kids isn't a bad ratio.

Let's just say when Belle Belle and Libby are around... I feel like a rock star! I hope I have this kind of effect on the ladies when I get to high school. Well, with the ladies that are NOT in my family....

Mom says this reminds her of some of dad's prom pictures... she told me there is nothing worse than a clingy guy! I just love my Libby!

Think she loves me too! We had the BEST (but crazy) Christmas with each of our families this year! I think EVERY ONE was in need of some rest after these fun two days!

post signature

1 comment:

Linda Abram said...

I finally got to read all of your posts! What great pictures :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones