Saturday, June 6, 2009

Splish, Splash this is WAY better than a bath!

Sometimes, if I am real lucky, mom lets me skip my nap and we hang out for special time. Today mom surprised me with a pool in my backyard. First I had to help fill it up with water!

Daisy thought it was her personal water bowl! I splashed her a couple of times and she kept out!

I played Peek-A-Boo with mom over the side of the pool!


I kept trying and trying to blow as many bubbles as mom but I couldn't get it to work!

Hmmm. How come these won't work... My bubbles are broken!

Opps! When I was doing my happy feet splash dance - I fell right outside of my pool!

Just chillin' in my pool!


I finally got my bubbles to work! AND, a big monarch butterfly landed on my pool! Unfortunately a bee landed on my back and left a mark! Mom said he was scared of me - but now that he stung me - I am scared of them!

It was time to get out of the pool for a little snack - but I thought I saw my dad on the course behind our house... Mom laughed and said it BETTER NOT be dad! He was at work!

MMMMMMMMMM... Nothing better than an Oreo!

Man, the babies have NO idea what they missed!

post signature


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones