Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day....

Yah, I know Easter just passed... but I am really, really behind on posts.... So, if you want to read in the present... you're gunna have to wait a week or so until I get caught up... otherwise, take a stroll back through memory lane! On Valentine's Day mom took us on a special outing to the McCormick Train Park! Mom says Valentine's Day isn't just about celebrating mushy love - it's all about showing those you love - well, that you love them!

I could NOT believe my eyes! The train was running full steam and mom said we could all go on it as long as we held hands and no one tried to bolt from mom!

Here's sissy and mom on the train... little miss independent wasn't too sure about riding the train... mom had to bribe her with a sucker. I don't know if she was really afraid or if she just knew mom's soft spot and knew that it could get her (and us) suckers!

Matty Moo wasn't too sure at first either - but he did NOT want to be a baby and sit on mom's lap... if I wasn't sitting on mom's lap - he sure wouldn't sit on mom's lap.

All in all this was a P E R F E C T Valentine's Day! I sure hope we can make this outing with mom a tradition!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones