Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

February is Papa's birthday month - so we got to work and made him some presents! Sissy colored him.... well, I'm not sure what that is... but it's really colorful!

Matty Moo made a sticker card.... He's not into the colors like sissy is... but stickers, well, he LOVES stickers!

Mom gave Papa a year of cookies... we made him a cookie jar and all he has to do is empty the jar and return it with a request of what kind of cookies he wants next! We started off with Chocolate Chip cookies.... I had to do a little quality control to make sure they were good!

Yup! They pass the test! Well, maybe I should have ONE more just to be sure.


I still needed to make something for Papa... so, since he LOVES my birdhouses - I decided to make him another one!

post signature

1 comment:

K-Mama said...

Such a good daughter...AND mom.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones