Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter with Nana and Papa

We had amazing plans to go to an Egg Hunt at our Nana's church the Saturday before Easter... but it was rainy. We were bummed that the plans would be ruined.

We woke up on Saturday to rain, rain, rain! But, the church still had their Easter party! We just had to dress warm!

Here we are waiting for the egg hunt to begin! They had to move it inside which was kinda a bust! It was SO easy to find the eggs on the floor. Oh well, I got a lot of candy and stickers in my eggs - so guess I was lucky to find a lot of them!


Moo was excited to search for eggs!



If you close your eyes - you can pretend they were hiding in the tall grass!


After the egg hunt we got to see the Easter bunny, do crafts and walk around! They even had REAL bunnies that you could hold! I wanted to take one home so bad - I almost had mom convinced that I NEEDED a bunny - she told me if I do good in preschool next year, she may let me get a bunny. Sorry about this shot - not sure what the kid next to me is doing...

The best part of this Easter celebration was the TRAIN! I got to ride on it twice with my mom, once with my Nana and once with my mom and my sissy and my brother! My Nana took those pictures - so we will post them when we get them!

After the church stuff we went to lunch and then back to Nana and Papa's house to open Easter Baskets... I found these "ponds" and was having so much fun jumping in them!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones