Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Sister the Nudist...

I had just finished going pee pee on the potty when mom and I walked past the octagon...
Mom stopped...something didn't seem right... AND then she noticed!

Addie was in the BUFF!

Playing with her toys like is was totally normal.
Poor Moo Moo was just reading a book to sissy's dolly and had NO clue that this was what was right there next to him...
She had pants and a diaper on prior to this... she didn't have a shirt on becuase mom was just cleaning up from breakfast AND she had made a complete mess... looks like mom and dad might need to invest in some duck tape... AND... looks like Matt and I better start getting more overprotective RIGHT NOW... we thought we had until she started preschool but guess we were wrong! Poor Addie - I have NO clue what it must be like to have such embarrassing pictures on the internet...

OH MY GOSH... How did THIS get on here....
I CAN EXPLAIN!!!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones