Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coconino County Fair

While we were in Sedona - the Egglets got to go to their VERY FIRST COUNTY FAIR!!! I had no clue what to expect but was NOT disappointed!


We left right after church and drove up the Canyon into Flagstaff! As you can tell - Auntie Ally, Maddie and Abby were excited to be at the fair too!

Dad said I could go on my very first ride ALL BY MYSELF! I was so excited I could hardly wait - they had all terrain trucks, tractors, trains and lots more!

OK - this is the BEST thing ever! My very first fair ride.... Colton was the driver and he was great! Abby and Maddie sat in the back seat... us guys rode in the front to make sure they were safe!

The waiting was the hardest part... it was hard not to climb the fence!

Here I am - Noah Boy - in the caboose!

Come on Dad - PLEEEEEEASE let Colton and I play a game!

I listened to instructions VERY carefully - fishing for ducks is serious business and there were some pretty cool stuffies on the line.

Dad helped me a little with the aim - but I got 3 ducks out - on my own and won a stuffed turtle... I wish it had been a live one!

Maddie sure knows how to cheer a guy on... I am hoping that when we grow up she will think it's cool to date a younger guy...

Here's Dawson and Wyatt! They are the coolest guys ever... mom said she was going to steal them and bring them home with her - they are awesome at entertaining the twins! Addie and Matt were at the fair too - I promise - but they were so excited to see everything that mom couldn't get them to look at the camera - and who wants to see a pic of not one but TWO backs of the head?

Before we left - we walked around to see all the animals... These two piggies were being judged. I have a feeling that the one who pooped in the judging ring DIDN'T win... ick!

Yup! That's ME!!!! Look - I am riding a horse by my self! Don't let this picture fool you - my mom was right there the whole time! She just ducked so that I could show off and look cool!

My horse was named Fangs... which I didn't think was very cool - so I renamed him Cactus... hope he doesn't mind!


Here's one ride my mom WOULD NOT let me go on... Even if dad was on it with me... Maybe next year...

post signature


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones