Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Thursday!

OK - nothing too major has happened since the last time I wrote. I am still the best big brother in the world! I love to give my sissy kisses when she is not happy about being in her cage!

Check out this pic of sissy's hair. When she was first born we thought she looked like a spider monkey - now after her bath - her hair stick straight up like a baby orangutan!
Whenever we feed Moo Moo this is all you see. He can't hardly wait for the next bite! Mom says he looks like a bird waiting for a worm.
Sissy is the messy one of the bunch - she likes to stick out her tongue and blow raspberries while she eats... it makes a mess but sure is funny!
Addie got her toenails painted for the first time this week. Belle and Libby are coming for a visit so she had to get all girly... it is kinda weird to paint your nails.
Mom has gotten really mean about my paci - I can only have it at bedtime - and she got smart too - I used to steal Matt and Addie's - but now she gives us our own... Addie's are girly colors by Matt and I have the same colors - looks like I need to learn how to read.
Here is Sissy's paci....
And Matt's... the company who made these might be putting our photos on their website - we'll let you know if it happens!
We caught Moo Moo trying to pull Sissy down in the cage... they are starting to play really rough.
Looks like sissy has learned to read (don't tell her the book is upside down- she'll get it sooner or later)....
Well, hope you have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones